Swiss Transfer TicketSwiss Transfer TicketFor short stays, skiing holidays or vacations in one specific location, the Swiss Transfer Ticket is the best and least expensive option. It takes foreign guests from the airport or border railway station directly to the vacation destination and back again.Swiss Transfer Ticket ServicesFree travel from Swiss border railway station or airport to the vacation destination and back again.
Show area of validity
Swiss Transfer Ticket 2. Class 1. Class1 month 112 GBP 180 GBPSwiss Transfer Ticket Family CardWith the Family Card, children aged from 6 to 16 travel free of charge!
- Children between 6 and 16 years of age who are accompanied by at least one parent holding a valid STS ticket travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid STS ticket travel free of charge.
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is available as print@home version.
On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children aged from 6 to under 16 to travel free if accompanied by at least one paying parent.Further Information
- The journeys there and back have to take the most direct route between airport/station and holiday destination. The arrival and the departure airport/station as well as the holiday location may differ at arrival and departure.
- The ticket cannot be purchased in Switzerland. However, it can be obtained at all Swiss Travel System points-of-sale in the home country or at the online ticket shop.
- The indicated fares in EUR, USD and GBP are recommended retail prices. In Switzerland, fares apply in Swiss Francs as detailed in the chart. (In case of cash payment in EUR, USD or GBP: current exchange rates apply.)
– Illness or accident against presentation of relevant proof documents
- You are holder of a Swiss Travel System ticket. These tickets are available to persons with permanent residence outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Your ticket is your personal ticket and is not transferable
- Please sign your ticket before beginning your journey and present it to the conductor together with your passport or identity card
- If you have an „open date“ ticket, please have it validated at a station ticket office before beginning your journey
- Your ticket is valid from midnight of the first day of validity until 5.00 a.m. on the day following the last day of validity
- A refund is only possible if you return your ticket to the issuing office before the first day of validity, or before the period of validity is entered for an open date ticket
- A partial refund is only possible in the following cases:
– Presentation for refund at the place where the journey is discontinued
– A confirmation from a railway office can be produced
Subject to change without notice.
- Your ticket will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen