Eurail 1 Country European East Pass - Eurail One Country European East Pass - Eurail European East PassEuropean East PassGet unlimited rail travel in Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovak Republic with this amazing pass.
European East Pass Pre-Booking Time
European East Pass Features
The Eastpass offers unlimited First and Second Class Rail travel in the following countries:
- Adult and Child (4 - 11) prices are available for both.
- The European Eastpass is personal and non transferable.
- The European Eastpass offers additional discounts to passholders with partner companies. (See ‘more’)
European East Pass Eligibility
The European Eastpass can be purchased by anyone not permanently resident in Europe, including the UK.
European East Pass Validity
- The pass is available for 5 up to 10 days flexi travel within one month.
- The European Eastpass is not transferable.
- The passenger must enter the date of travel in the corresponding box of the calendar shown on the pass, before boarding the first train.
- The dates must be completed in chronological order.
- For travel after 19.00 hours, the passenger must enter the following days date on the calendar.
- On the last day of validity, the passenger must arrive at their destination before 24.00 hours.
- Passengers must be able to present their passports/Identity cards to train personnel on demand.
- Tickets that have been altered will be confiscated by train personnel and the passenger will be charged the full fare.
- For seat or sleeper reservations, or for access to the additional benefits, or for flight reservations, the ticket issuing office, or, the passenger, must contact/ make application to the Eurail Aid Offices
- Transportation covered by a pass is subject to the Uniform Rules concerning the Contract for International Carriage of Passengers and Luggage (C.I.V.).
European East Pass Discounts
- Children aged 4-11 pay half the adult fare.
- Children under 4 travel free when sharing a paying passenger’s seat/bed
European East Pass Conditions of Use
European East Pass Refunds
Refunds must be claimed within 6 months from the date of issue.
The pass and all supporting documentation must be presented to the Issuing office.
The refund is subject to a deduction of 15%.
European East Pass Fees and Charges
CD Intercity price supplements, seat and sleeper reservation fees are not included in the price of the European Eastpass.
European East Pass Lost Tickets
There is no refund for passes lost or stolen.
All passengers are strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance before commencing their journey.
European East Pass Further Information
Bonuses of the European East Pass
- Danube river trips with DDSG Blue Danube: scheduled trips Melk - Krems, Vienna- Dürnstein- Vienna (on sunday only).
- Danube river trips sight seeing trips by boat in Vienna: 20% reduction.
- General informations see www.ddsg-blue-danube.at.
- Danube river trips by Wurm & Köck (Linz to Passau): special rates.
- General information see www.wurm-koeck.de.
- Free entrance to the ÖBB- lounges in Wien Südbf, Wien Westbf and Saluburg Hbf for 1st class European Eastpass holders.
- OEBB general informations see www.oebb.at.
- Swarovsky Crystal Worlds, Wattens, Tirol: special rates.
- Swarovsky Crystal generail information see www.kristallwelten.com.
- Children's Railway in Budapest: special local price. More informations at www.gyermekvasut.com.
- Double chair-lift in Jánoshegy(Libego): 10% reduction. For more informations, Tel/fax: 00 36 1 3943764.
- MÁV Nostalgic Ltd. (www.mavnosztalgia.hu).
- Scenic Railway Danube bend (Budapest-Nagymaros-Visegrád): 50% supplement.
- Scenic Railway Budapest-Esztergom: 50% supplement. Every Saturday, alternated with each other.
- Scenic Railway Keszthely-Badacsonytomaj (Lake Balaton seasonal)... 50% supplement.
- Hungarian Railway Heritage Park by motor train from Station Nyugati -50% of entrance-fee (included the motor train ticket)( Seasonal opening hours).