Eurail 1 Country Greek Islands Pass - Eurail One Country Greek Islands Pass - Eurail Greek Islands Pass
Eurail 1 Country Greek Islands Pass
Eurail One Country Greek Islands Pass
Eurail Greek Islands Passes
The Eurail Greek Islands Pass allows you to explore the beautiful islands of Greece as well as visiting Italy.
Please note there is also a Eurail Greece Pass all purchasers of a Greek Islands Pass are advised to read the Eurail Greece Pass page as well as the Eurail Greek Island Pass Page
- The fun and relaxed way to discover the Greek islands.
- Includes 4 domestic ferry trips in Greece and 2 international ferry trips between Italy and Greece.
- Visit popular destinations like Rhodes, Crete and Santorini.
- You will soon find that all your time is in the Greek islands.
- Young back packers will find Greece a very low cost holiday.
- Young back packers will soon find other young people hire the roof top of the local taverna or B&B to sleep on at night,,it is very secure.
What is Included in each Greek Island Pass
Questions and Answers about the Eurail Greek Island Pass
Pass Type: 6 trips in 1 Month PassCan these trips be International Trips?Yes. 2 trips between Italy (Venice, Ancona, or Bari) and Greece (Patras or Igoumenitsa).*What are the classes of travel?1st or 2nd class seating/accommodation (1st class only available on international ferries).Can I get Transfers to Piraeus?Yes. Transfer from Patras to/from Piraeus and v.v. (bus or train) is included.
Pass Type: 5 trips in 1 Month PassCan these trips be International Trips?No. Exclusively domestic ferries within Greece.*What are the Classes of Travel?Greek domestic crossings only offer 2nd class (Economy).Can I get Transfers to Piraeus?No you cannot get a transfer to Piraeus. (You need to buy ferry ticket separatly when in Greece, using the 30% discount as below)
*The number of ferry trips (domestic or international) included in these Passes cannot be exchanged or adjusted.
What is Included in Both Passes?
- 30% discount on additional trips within the Greek Islands during the validity period of your pass.
- Fuel charges and port fees.
Which islands in Greece can I get to with the Greek Islands Pass?
Your pass can be used to get around the main 28 Greek Islands
Popular Greek Islands are Shown in Bold
- Amorgos (Katapola & Aegiali)
- Crete (Heraklion & Chania)