Superfast Ferries Greece/Italy
Superfast Ferries Greece/Italy
Superfast Ferries travel across the Adriatic Sea connecting Greece and Italy. With a Eurail Pass valid in both Greece and Italy you can travel for free on Superfast Ferries. With a Eurail Pass valid in either Greece or Italy you can get 30% off (surcharges for port taxes and fuel apply).
So why not soak up the breathtaking view of the azure waters between Greece and Italy and journey across the Adriatic sea with a ferry that offers many facilities, speed and modern efficient services.
Superfast Ferries Routes
You can use Superfast Ferries to travel between the following destinations:*Via Corfu on specific dates during summer season only
The Italy-Greece routes are jointly operated with Anek Lines
Superfast Ferries Facilities and Services
Facilities may differ per ferry and route.
- Children's entertainment
- Disabled facilities
- Public phone booths
- Swimming pool
- Tax and duty-free shop
- WiFi internet
Superfast Ferries Additional Information
ANEK LINES & Superfast FerriesDiscounts and Conditions for Eurail Pass Holders
* Dormitories are not available on the ferries that operate on the routes:
- Free passage when your pass is valid in Greece and Italy.
- Deck passage is free on all crossings.
- 1st class Eurail Pass holders are entitled to travel in dormitories* or air type seats.
Superfast Ferries Surcharges and Taxes
- Discounted passage when your pass is valid in Greece or Italy
- Holders of Eurail Greece Pass or Eurail Italy Pass get 30% discount on the full fare rates.
Please note as of Sunday 1st July 2018, a fuel surcharge applies on all Adriatic Sea routes.
- In June and September a €10 middle season surcharge must be paid.
- In July and August a € 20 high season surcharge must be paid.
- Also € 7 port taxes must be paid per passenger per embarkation, and fuel surcharges apply.
The charges are as follows:
- Bari route: €5
- Ancona route: €8
- Venice route: €15
How to make a reservation
Reservations are compulsory.
You have these options to make a ferry reservation:
At the port where you depart on the day of travel and pending availability
send an e-mail to Greece: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Book online through www.superfast.com or www.anek.gr
Call: +30 210 89 19 700
To book online from Superfast Ferries, please follow the order instructions on our eFerry Ticket.com website.
Superfast Ferries Domestic Routes
Furthermore as a Eurail Pass holder you get 30% discount on the Greek Domestic Routes (Greek Islands) operated by Blue Star Ferries, provided that you have already made a crossing in the Adriatic Sea routes with Superfast Ferries or Anek Lines.
Included Greek domestic routes (islands):
From Piraeus to: Port of Piraeus to Paros - Naxos - Santorini - Amorgos - Ios - Iraklia - Schinoussa - Koufonissi - Donousa - Syros - Tinos - Mykonos - Anafi
From Piraeus to: Port of Piraeus to Rhodes - Kos - Leros - Patmos - Kalymnos - Astypalea - Tilos - Nisyros - Kastellorizo - Symi - Lipsi and Karpathos
Northeastern Aegean Islands
From Piraeus to: Port of Piraeus to Chios - Mytilene - Psara - Oinousses - Samos (Karlovassi & Vathy) - Kos - Rhodes and Karpathos
Crete (in partnership with Anek Lines)
From Piraeus to: Port of Piraeus to Heraklion and Chania (route in partnership with Anek Lines Ferries)
Superfast Ferries On Board Facilities
Vessels are equipped with facilities and entertainment options such as:
Superfast Ferries Contact Details
- A la Carte and self service restaurants.
- Swimming pool.
- Internet corner.
- All cabin categories (2, 3 or 4 beds inside/outside) have ergonomic design and spacious interior including shower and W.C.
- Aircraft-Type seats can be readily turned into comfy reclining surfaces.
- Male and female couchette cabins contain up to 6 comfortable berths and offer a more affordable travelling option.
- Particular attention is paid to the cabins designed for travelers with special needs.
1-7 Lysikratous & Evripidou Street
17674, Kallithea, Athens,
Tel. (+30) 210 8919700
More info at www.superfast.com. The EURAIL Greek Islands Pass
The Eurail 6 Trip Greek Islands Pass allows you to travel from Italy to Greece with Superfast Ferries or Anek Lines and visit the Greek islands with Blue Star Ferries.
Superfast Ferries (Italy - Greece)
Superfast Ferries operates international services between Italy and Greece.
With the Eurail 6 Trip Greek Islands Pass, you get:
Two international crossings between Italy and Greece.
The offered routes are:
*Via Corfu on specific dates during summer season onlyA free retour transfer by bus and train from Patras to Pireaus port (near Athens).
Blue Star Ferries (Greek Islands)
Blue Star Ferries operates domestic services in Greece.
With the Eurail Greek Islands Pass, you get:
For more information visit: the Blue Star Ferries website and offers page.
- Up to five FREE domestic trips in economy class to the Greek islands of your choice.
- Starting point is Pireaus port near Athens.
- Twenty-eight islands to choose from, including Crete*, Rhodes and Santorini.
- 30% discount on any additional domestic trip (to an island).
- The Crete* routes are jointly operated with Anek Lines.
For information about reservations, please call +30-210-8919800 or send an e-mail