Eurail Pass Reservation FeesEurail Pass Reservation FeesEuropean high-speed and night trains often require an advance reservation. This means you'll get a guaranteed seat or a bed on the train of your choice.
You can make reservations up to 8 days before your train's departure. But we wouldn't want you to miss out, especially during peak periods (April-August and December). Therefore we advise you to make your train reservations 2 months in advance, so you can travel in extra comfort!Train Seat Reservation FeesDomestic Trains
See fees per countryInternational Trains
- Travel within 1 country
- Reservations sometimes required
- Price range: 0-25 euros
- Average price: 6 euros
See fees per trainNight Trains
- Travel in multiple countries
- Reservations often required
- Price range: 3-132 euros
- Average price: 15 euros
See fees per night trainWhy Some Trains Have Higher Reservation Fees
- Travel while sleeping
- Reservations required
- Price range: 15-155 euros
- Average price: 20 euros
They often include:
- Some European trains offer exceptional comfort.
- Reservation fees for these trains are usually higher, because their services can be compared to that of an airplane.
www.Interrail Ticket.com RESERVATION SERVICE
- Free WiFi on the train
- Comfortable chairs with lots of leg space
- Individual power sockets
- On-board bar and restaurant
- Meals being served at your seat in 1st class
- If you have a Eurail Pass, you can make use of the www.Interrail Ticket.com Reservation Service.
- The team will do their best to get you on the train of your choice.
- Our reservation system allows us to reserve 95% of European trains.