France Rail PassFrance Rail Pass - France Rail Tickets - France Rail Passes - French Rail Tickets - SNCF Rail Pass - SNCF Rail TicketsFrance Train Tickets
French Rail Tickets
France’s SNCF E-tickets with Reservation E‑TICKETTake a high speed TGV or Intercity train to your choice of exciting destinations throughout France. Known for being ultramodern and speedy, TGV trains will transport you in comfort to the likes of Paris, Marseille, Nice, Bordeaux, Avignon and to over 200 other stations in France. For added convenience you can choose the level of flexibility you want for your ticket, plus receive your ticket by email which you can simply print at home and travel with. With so many beautiful cities rich in culture and historical attractions, you decide where your French train adventure will take you!
SNCF: SNCF operates all of France's national rail services including the high-speed TGV network. More than 800 high-speed SNCF trains depart every day. SNCF’s TGV trains carry over 100 million passengers every year.France Train Tickets why choose SNCF E-tickets:
France Train Tickets SNCF E-ticket discounts:
- The price includes a seat reservation!
- Pick your route from over 200 stations in France that are serviced by high-speed TGV and Intercity trains.
- Fully electronic issuing process.
- Following your purchase, a link to the e-ticket PDF will be included in your email confirmation.
- You will be able to download and print the e-ticket from any printer.
Child, youth and family offers
France Train Tickets SNCF E-ticket classes:
- Children between the ages of 4 and 11 (inclusive) are eligible for a reduced fare.
- Children under the age of 4 who do not require their own seat, travel free.
In 2nd class enjoy comfortable seats with power socket and reading lamp, WiFi connection and family areas on select trains and you can visit the bistro on board to buy sandwiches, drinks and snacks.
Travel in 1st class for additional comfort with larger seats for more personal space and a quieter atmosphere.
France Train Tickets SNCF E-ticket fare types:
France Train Tickets Seat reservations:
- SNCF E-TICKET AND RESERVATION - High Flex: this fare is fully refundable prior to the departure date.
- SNCF E-TICKET AND RESERVATION - Mid Flex: this fare is refundable up to 1 day before the departure date, and a 40% cancellation fee applies.
- SNCF E-TICKET AND RESERVATION - Non Flex: this fare is non-refundable.
Your SNCF E-ticket includes travel in a specific seat.
France Train Tickets E-ticket delivery:
Receive your e-ticket as a PDF document, which you can print at home and is valid for travel.
France Train Tickets Looking for international routes from/to France:
You can also book these:
Popular Train Routes in France:
- Eurostar (Routes such as Paris to London)
- Thalys (Routes such as Paris to Brussels)
- Thello (France to Italy Sleeper Routes such as Paris to Venice)
- Elipsos (France to Spain Routes Such as Paris to Barcelona)
Paris – Lyon : 1h 52m
Paris – Marseille : 3h 17m
Paris – Avignon : 2h 42m
Paris – Nice : 5h 34m
Paris – Bordeaux : 3h 14m
Paris – Amsterdam : 3h 17m
Paris – Brussels : 1h 22m
Paris – Barcelona : 6h 19m
Popular Train Stations in France
Quick Guide to France Country Guides & France Tourism Attractions