USA Rail Pass - Amtrak Rail PassUSA Rail Passes - USA Rail Tickets - USA Rail Pass - US Rail Tickets - Amtrak Rail Pass - Amtrak Rail TicketsUSA Rail PassThe total experience, the U.S.A. – from coast to coast on the entire Amtrak network. There are three travel options with the USA Rail Pass, featuring 15-days, 30-days or 45-days of travel with a corresponding number of permitted travel segments.
Pre-Booking: 180 daysUSA Rail Pass Features:
There are three travel options with the USA Rail Pass:
*A travel segment is any time you get on and then get off a vehicle (train, bus, ferry or other allowable leg)
- Travel 8 segments* over 15-days
- Travel 12 segments* over 30-days
- Travel 18 segments* over 45-days
USA Rail Pass Eligibility: The USA Rail Pass is available to everyone.USA Rail Pass Validity:The USA Rail Pass is valid for regular Coach Class travel on all Amtrak trains except Auto Train, Acela Express, Metroliner, Certain Thruway motorcoach connections, the Canadian portion of trains operated jointly by Amtrak and Via Rail Canada.
- Valid all year, no Peak/Off Peak periods or blackout dates
- Provides access to the entire Amtrak Network.
- We recommend that reservations be made prior to arrival in the US and as far in advance as possible.
- The pass alone is not valid for travel. It must be accompanied by reservations for travel on the relevant trains.
- On some trains, you can upgrade your accommodations to Business Class or Sleeping Car accommodations.
Travel on Amtrak requires full identification.A valid passport or US issued identification card, such as a driver's license or picture ID card, is required.USA Rail Pass Discounts:USA Rail Pass Child Discounts
Children 2 to 12 years old ride for half-price when accompanied by a full fare-paying adult. Two children are permitted per adult fare. One child under 2 years old may ride free with each fare-paying adult.
No child 12 or under may travel unless with a passenger 18 years or older. Passengers age 13-15 traveling alone must travel as full-fare unaccompanied minors.USA Rail Pass Conditions of useUSA Rail Pass Refunds:Refunds are at the discretion of email@example.com, based on the following conditions. The client must send the original ticket back undamaged. See address on the contact page.
Refunds must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days prior to the departure of the reserved train. Email in the first instance to ask. It is quite likely you will be able to claim on your travel insurance. Technical refunds will be considered under special circumstances within 48 hours from the time of the RailNet charge. A 20% service fee maybe charged on refunds.
Processing fee, outlet commission and shipping fees are not refundable.USA Rail Pass Fees And Charges:Please note that the peak price is charged if any part of travel takes place within any peak period.USA Rail Pass Lost Tickets:There is no refund for lost or stolen tickets.
This is what you buy travel insurance for.USA Rail Pass Pick Up:Passengers will receive a voucher which must be exchanged for the actual rail pass upon arrival in the USA before travel begins. The USA Rail Pass Confirmation number can be used at any of the following staffed stations to retrieve the pass:
- Albany- Rensselaer, New York (ALB)
- Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ)
- Atlanta, Georgia (ATL)
- Baltimore (Penn Station), Maryland (BAL)
- Boston (Back Bay), Massachusetts (BBY)
- Boston (South Station), Massachusetts (BOS)
- Buffalo-Depew, New York (BUF)
- Chicago (Union Station), Illinois (CHI)
- Denver, Colorado (DEN)
- Emeryville, California (FUL)
- Houston, Texas (HOS)
- Jacksonville, Floriday (JAX)
- Kansas City, Missouri (KCY)
- Los Angeles, California (LAX)
- Memphis, Tennessee (MEM)
- Merced, California (MCD)
- Metropark (Iselin), New Jersey (MET)
- Miami, Floriday (MIA)
- Montreal, Quebec (MTR)
- New Brunswick, New Jersey (NBK)
- New Carrollton, Maryland (NCR)
- New Haven, Connecticut (NHV)
- New Orleans, Louisiana (NOL)
- New York (Penn Station), New York (NYP)
- Newark (Penn Station), New Jersey (NWK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport, New Jersey (EWR)
- Niagra Falls, New York, United States (NFL)
- Oakland (Jack London Square), California (OKJ)
- Orlando, Florida (ORL)
- Philadelphia (30th St), Pennsylvania (PHL)
- Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Providence, Rhode Island (PVD)
- Sacramento, California (SAC)
- Salt Lake City, Utah (SLC)
- San Antonio, Texas (SAS)
- Sand Diego (Downtown), California (SAN)
- San Francisco (Ferry), California (SFC)
- Savannah, Georgia (SAV)
- Seattle (Amtrak), Washington (SEA)
- St. Louis, Missouri (STL)
- St. Paul/Minneapolis, Minnesota (MSP)
- Tampa, Florida (TPA)
- Toronto, Ontario (TWO)
- Tenton, New Jersey (TRE)
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (VAC)
- Washington, Destrict of Columbia (WAS)
- Wilmington, Delaware (WIL)
USA Rail Pass Reservations:
For travelers outside of the United States, send your name, desired travel dates, your USA Rail Pass Confirmation Number and the trains on which you want to travel to email@example.com prior to arriving in the United States, or call (001) 215-856-7953 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 8:30-17:00 ET).
If you are already in the United States or Canada, call 1-800-872-7245 and speak to a reservations agent. Travelers outside of the United States and Canada, call (001) 215-856-7953.
USA Rail Pass Pick-up Reservations/Tickets:
You can pick up your tickets at any staffed Amtrak ticket office in many Amtrak stations by showing your USA Rail Pass or Pass Confirmation Number.
Tickets may also be collected from a Quik-Trak Machine. Please note that a credit card is needed to activate the machine, which then prompts you to provide the USA Rail Pass Confirmation Number, which then prompts the machine to issue the tickets.