Swiss Travel PassSwiss Travel PassExploring Switzerland has never been easier! For foreign guests, the all-in-one ticket Swiss Travel Pass is the key to Switzerland’s public transport network. This single ticket enables visitors to explore Switzerland from end to end by train, bus and boat on 3, 4, 8 or 15 consecutive days.
With the Swiss Travel Pass Youth, young people under 26 years of age travelling through Switzerland benefit from a 15 % discount off the regular Swiss Travel Pass ticket fare.Swiss Travel Pass Services
Swiss Travel Pass AdultConsecutive travel days
- Free travel by train, bus and boat
- Free travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation required and/or surcharges apply)
- Free use of public transportation in more than 90 urban areas
- Free admission to over
- 500 Museums
- Including mountain excursions to: Pilatus, Rigi and Schynige Platte
- Up to 50 % discount on many other mountain excursions
- Children between 6 and 16 years of age who are accompanied by at least one parent (holding a valid STS ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid STS ticket travel free of charge
- The Swiss Travel Pass and the Swiss Travel Pass Youth are available as print@home versions
2. Class 1. Class
3 days 166 GBP 265 GBP
4 days 199 GBP 317 GBP
8 days 289 GBP 458 GBP
15 days 352 GBP 555 GBPSwiss Travel Pass YouthValid for young travellers aged under 26
2. Class 1. Class
3 days 142 GBP 225 GBP
4 days 170 GBP 270 GBP
8 days 248 GBP 392 GBP
15 days 302 GBP 475 GBPSwiss Travel Pass Family CardWith the Family Card, children aged from 6 to 16 travel free of charge!
On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children aged from 6 to under 16 to travel free if accompanied by at least one paying parent.Further Information
You are holder of a Swiss Travel System ticket. These tickets are available to persons with permanent residence outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Your ticket is your personal ticket and is not transferable
- Please sign your ticket before beginning your journey and present it to the conductor together with your passport or identity card
- If you have an ''open date'' ticket, please have it validated at a station ticket office before beginning your journey
- Your ticket is valid from midnight of the first day of validity until 5.00 a.m. on the day following the last day of validity
- A refund is only possible if you return your ticket to the issuing office before the first day of validity, or before the period of validity is entered for an open date ticket
– Illness or accident against presentation of relevant proof documents
- A partial refund is only possible in the following cases:
– Presentation for refund at the place where the journey is discontinued
– A confirmation from a railway office can be produced
Your ticket will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen
The Swiss Travel Pass / Swiss Travel Pass Youth entitle you to:
- Unlimited travel on all train, boat and bus routes marked on this map with a continuous line.
Show map of validity
- Unlimited travel on all public transport systems in towns and cities marked on this map with a red/white dot
- Purchase an unlimited number of tickets at 50% reduction off the routes marked on this map with a dotted line
- Free admission to more than 490 museums and exhibitions in Switzerland (participating museums)
- The Swiss Travel Pass Youth is issued only for passengers under the age of 26
- You can choose any 3, 4, 8 or 15 days of validity within one month; please enter the date into the corresponding field each day before starting the journey
- Free admission to museums is limited to the days validated as a free travel day
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket entitles you to one return trip between any Swiss arrival airport or border railway station and your Swiss destination on all routes marked on this map with a continuous line. You must complete the outward journey within one day and via the direct route. The same applies to the return journey
- The Swiss Transfer Ticket is valid for one month starting with the first transfer day
Subject to change without notice.
- The Swiss Half Fare Card entitles you to purchse an unlimited number of tickets at 50% reduction off all routes marked with a continuous or dotted line on this map*.