Jungfau ExpressJungfrau Express is the Jungfrau PassJungfrau Travel PassThe ideal and new way to explore the Jungfrau region! One pass gives you unlimited travel in the region for 3, 4, 5 or 6 days and also a discounted trip up to the famous Jungfraujoch!NEW - Ticket now includes the ships on Lakes Brienz and ThunJungfrau Travel PassValid for travel between May 6 and October 22
The Jungfrau Region lies in the heart of Switzerland, offering ideal hiking holidays amongst sensational views and natural wonders of the Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch UNESCO World Heritage site.
All Jungfrau Travel Pass holders also benefit from a 50% discount on the route Eigergletscher - Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe.Jungfrau Passes Class of Travel and the Days ValidJungfrau Passes give the rail voyager a standard regular class of travel and are sold as:
- Available for 3 to 6 consecutive days of travel on the Jungfrau Railways network listed below.
- The pass for 5 and 6 days includes the Interlaken Ost - Interlaken West train journey and the boat trip on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
Jungfrau Hiking & Sledging Pass
- 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days consecutive days of travel
The Jungfrau Region is not only great in winter for skiing as it also offers well-groomed hiking trails and sledging runs (known to some as tobogganing). Available for 2 to 7 days on the Jungfrau Railways network listed below, this is the Winter version of the Jungfrau Pass that includes (nearly) unlimited hiking and sledging, while surrounded by the beautiful Jungfrau glacier world.Jungfrau Pass Conditions
- Valid for travel between December 17 and April 17
Prices are subject to change
- Discounted rates are only available with a Swiss Half Fare Card.
- Children aged between 6 and 15 get a discount on the regular adult prices. Children under 6 travel for free.
- Children traveling with a Swiss Family Card are free when they travel with a parent or guardian that is traveling with a Swiss Travel Pass.
- Where noted below, please indicate the number of children that are NOT covered by the Swiss Family Card. Note: these children will be required to purchase a ticket.
- The excursion from Eigergletscher to the Jungfraujoch 'Top of Europe' may only be used once only in conjunction with your Jungfrau Travel pass and must be exchanged at the same time as your Jungfrau Travel Pass voucher.
- Seat reservations recommended for travel between May - October and can be made at any Jungfraujoch Station.
- The Jungfrau Travel Pass is valid for travel from April 30 to October 23, 2017.
- Tickets and the Swiss Transfer ticket are not valid for rail pass discounts.
- Vouchers are valid for six months from the date of purchase.