Hokuriku Arch Pass - Japan Rail PassHokuriku Arch Pass eTicketJR-EAST and JR-WEST offer this pass valid for 7 consecutive days of unlimited travel in the Hokuriku region. Travel between Tokyo and Osaka, including popular stops such as Kyoto, Kobe, Nara, Kansai Airport, Fukui, Kanazawa, Toyama, Haneda Airport and Narita Airport.Hokuriku Arch Pass Pre-Booking Time:3 months.Hokuriku Arch Pass Features:
- Valid for 7 consecutive travel days.
- Unlimited travel throughout the HOKURIKU ARCH PASS area including the Hokuriku Shinkansen.
- Available in Adult or Child rates in Ordinary Class.
Hokuriku Arch Pass Eligibility:
Foreign nationals who are holders of non-Japanese passports (who have entered Japan with a "Temporary Visitor" visa to stay in Japan for no longer than 90 days) are eligible.
*Passports are required for confirmation purposes at the time of exchange or purchase.
Hokuriku Arch Pass Validity:
- 7 consecutive days from the date of issue. (* The date of issue refers to the date of pick-up for passes purchased overseas.)
- Valid in Ordinary Class. Unlimited use of the ordinary car reserved seating on limited express trains (Shinkansen included), express trains, and local trains (in the case of the Haruka limited express, ordinary car non-reserved seats) between Narita and Haneda Airports, the Tokyo Metropolitan area, the Hokuriku area, the Kansai area, and Kansai-airport.
- Narita Express limited express train in the free usage area
- The Tokyo Monorail between Haneda Airport Terminal 2 and Hamamatsucho
- The Hokuriku Shinkansen between Tokyo and Kanazawa
- Thunderbird limited express between Kanazawa and Osaka
- The Haruka limited express (non-reserved seats) between Shin-Osaka/Kyoto and Kansai-airport
- JR lines in the Tokyo Metropolitan District, JR lines in the Keihanshin area (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe and Nara)
- The Etsumi-Hoku Line, Nanao Line, Himi Line, Johana Line, Takayama Main Line (between Toyama and Inotani) Oito Line (between Itoigawa and Minami-Otari)
- IR Ishikawa Railway, Ainokaze Toyama Railway, and Noto Railway.
- Through the cooperation of the people of the region, Hokuriku area leisure-facilities, buses, trains, and other discount and gift benefits are also being prepared for purchasers of the Tokyo-Osaka Hokuriku Arch Pass. More information coming soon.
Hokuriku Arch Pass Discounts:
Hokuriku Arch Pass More Details:
How To Exchange Your eTicket
HOKURIKU ARCH PASS has to be collected at one of exchange offices in Japan within 3 months from the travel date in the PNR.
Passenger will need to have a valid paper or e-ticket, a valid passport with the entry status of "Temporary Visitor".
See the Exchange locations on the Hokuriku Arch Pass Website.
Hokuriku Arch Pass Making Seat Reservations:
For more details please refer to the Online Reservation section: