European Ferries - Europe Ferries
Eurail Passes allow access to a number of discounted European ferry routes and boats. Below you can find an overview of the major ferry companies that have a partnership with Eurail.
List of Ferries in Europe
Balearia runs ferries between mainland Spain and its cluster of Spanish Islands (Balearic Islands). Travel to the scenic gems of the Mediterranean: Majorca, Minorca, Ibiza, and Formentera.
More about Balearia
Blue Star Ferry
Blue Star Ferries
Blue Star Ferries operate on various routes from the Greek mainland to many of its beautiful islands. An exotic destination like Greece calls for a relaxing journey to its pristine beaches and ancient ruins. Equipped with a range of facilities, the convenience and comfort of these ferries will ensure you the journey is all part of your experience.
More about Blue Star Ferries
(Finland Ferries - Germany Ferries - Sweden Ferries)
Finnlines operates ferries across Europe’s most important ports - Finland, Sweden, and Germany. With 5-star facilities and top-notch comfort onboard, discover Europe like Europeans do. Shorten your journey time, and gather some new experiences along the way.
More about Finnlines
Fjord Line Ferry
Fjord Line Ferries
(Norway Ferries - Denmark Ferries)
Sail from Denmark to Norway with Fjord Line ferries.
More about Fjord Line
Grimaldi Lines Ferry
Grimaldi Lines Ferries
(Italy Ferries - Spain Ferries - Greece Ferries)
Grimaldi Lines offers a variety of routes to choose from – travel to Greece, Spain, Italy and its magnificent Island of Sardinia. Admire the spectacular shores of Europe, as you unwind on the deck of the ferries run by Grimaldi Lines. To shorten long journeys between countries, choose this quick and comfortable ferry trip.
More about Grimaldi Lines
(Ireland Ferries - France Ferries - Great Britain Ferries)
Irish Ferries operates ferry routes between France and Ireland and Wales. Take an offbeat ferry route – explore the Irish panorama and taste the Irish waters.
More about Irish FerriesMinoan Lines Ferry
Minoan Lines Ferries
(Italy Ferries - Greece Ferries)
Minoan Lines offers ferry connections within Greece and between Greece and Italy. While you are enjoying the activities onboard, travel swiftly and get more time to explore your desired destination.More about Minoan Lines SNAV Ferry
(Croatia Ferries - Italy Ferries)
SNAV Ferries travel across the Adriatic Sea, connecting Italy and Croatia. They also travel between the Italian city of Naples and the Aeolian Islands.
More about SNAV Stena Line Ferry
Stena Line Ferries
(the Netherlands Ferries - Ireland Ferries - Great Britain Ferries)
Stena Line connects Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) with Ireland (Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland), as well as operating a route from Great Britain to the Netherlands. This ferry company provides a great travel option to reach mainland Europe from Great Britain and Ireland. Set sail on one of the most convenient ferry lines in Europe.
More about Stena Line Superfast Ferry
(Italy Ferries - Greece Ferries)
Superfast Ferries travels across the serene Adriatic Sea. Soak up the breathtaking view of the azure waters between Greece and Italy.
More about Superfast Ferries Tallink Silja Ferry
Tallink Silja Ferries
(Finland Ferries - Sweden Ferries)
Explore the Baltic Sea, as Tallink Silja operates ferries between Finland, Sweden and other parts of Europe.
More about Tallink Silja Getting Discounted prices on Ferries
- It is often possible to buy these discounted ferry tickets in advance.
- We recommend you purchase these tickets in advance when planning to travel during high season.
- To make your booking, contact the ferry company directly or use this website, the price is the same.
- In some cases, you can buy the ticket with the discount already included. Occasionally however, you will have to buy the full fare ticket and the ferry company will refund the discount.
- For free passage on international ferry routes, your pass must be valid for the country of departure and arrival.
- See overview of ferry benefits per country.
- For discounted passage, your pass must be valid for the country of departure or arrival.
- When traveling by night ferry (Superfast, Minoan or Blue Star Ferries) you can fill in either the day of departure or the day of arrival.
- Please note that you cannot start your travel before the first day of validity on your pass.