Grimaldi Lines Ferry Italy/Greece/SpainGrimaldi Lines Ferry Italy/Greece/Spain Grimaldi Lines offers a variety of routes to choose from – travel to Greece, Spain, Italy and its magnificent Island of Sardinia. Admire the spectacular shores of Europe, as you unwind on the deck of the ferries run by Grimaldi Lines. Dive into a world of entertainment and comfort with a range of facilities onboard.
To shorten long journeys between countries, choose this quick and comfortable ferry trip.Grimaldi Lines Ferry Routes
Most important routes:
- Barcelona - Civitavecchia
- via Porto Torres
Grimaldi Lines Ferry Facilities and Services
- Barcelona - Savona
- Civitavecchia - Porto Torres
- Brindisi - Igoumenitsa
- Brindisi - Patras
- Livorno - Palermo
- Salerno - Palermo
Facilities may differ per ferry and route.
- Children's play area
- Disabled facilities
- Live onstage entertainment
- Power sockets
- Swimming pool
- Video screens
- WiFi internet
Grimaldi Lines Ferry Additional Information
Discounts for Eurail Pass Holders
Eurail pass holders get a 20% reduction on the standard passenger and cabin fares on the ferry routes above.
Grimaldi Lines Ferry How to Reserve
By visiting one of the Grimaldi Lines Travel Agencies in Italy:
- Online at www.grimaldi-lines.com.
- When entering your route details, choose "EURAIL PASS" from the "Agreements" list, and enter your Pass Cover code in the “code/number” box.
- You can find your Pass Cover code in your Travel Diary.
- By phone, calling (+39) 081 496 444 or (+34) 902.531.333.
- By email, contacting email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that when you make your reservations by email you'll have to send Grimaldi Lines a copy of your Eurail Pass.
Your discount will be applied when you make your reservation.
- Grimaldi Tours Napoli, Via Marchese Campodisola 13
- Grimaldi Tours Roma, Via Boncompagni 43
- Grimaldi Tours Palermo, Via Emerico Amari 8
For more information: www.grimaldi-lines.com.