Swiss Family CardSwiss Travel Pass Family CardWith the Family Card, children aged from 6 to 16 travel free of charge!
On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children aged from 6 to under 16 to travel free if accompanied by at least one paying parent.Further Information
You are holder of a Swiss Travel System ticket. These tickets are available to persons with permanent residence outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
- Your ticket is your personal ticket and is not transferable
- Please sign your ticket before beginning your journey and present it to the conductor together with your passport or identity card
- If you have an ''open date'' ticket, please have it validated at a station ticket office before beginning your journey
- Your ticket is valid from midnight of the first day of validity until 5.00 a.m. on the day following the last day of validity
- A refund is only possible if you return your ticket to the issuing office before the first day of validity, or before the period of validity is entered for an open date ticket
– Illness or accident against presentation of relevant proof documents
- A partial refund is only possible in the following cases:
– Presentation for refund at the place where the journey is discontinued
– A confirmation from a railway office can be produced
Your ticket will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen
- Unlimited travel on all train, boat and bus routes marked on this map with a continuous line.
Show map of validity
- Unlimited travel on all public transport systems in towns and cities marked on this map with a red/white dot
- Purchase an unlimited number of tickets at 50% reduction off the routes marked on this map with a dotted line
Subject to change without notice.
- Free admission to more than 490 museums and exhibitions in Switzerland (participating museums)