Italy Rail Pass - Trenitalia Rail PassItaly Rail Pass - Italy Rail Tickets - Italy Rail Passes - Italian Rail Tickets - Trenitalia Rail Pass - Trenitalia Rail TicketsItaly Train Tickets E‑TICKETItaly Rail Tickets E‑TICKETTrenitalia E‑TicketsTrenitalia e-tickets are a fast and convenient way to travel in beautiful Italy. Simply select the route of your choice and receive your confirmation including seat reservations in a matter of minutes. Enjoy high speed train service to the likes of Rome, Florence, Venice, Turin, Milan, Naples or any other domestic destination in Italy.Italy Train Tickets why choose Trenitalia e-tickets:
Or if you're buying more than one ticket, consider buying a rail pass, as it can be cheaper and offers more flexibility.The FrecciarossaThe Frecciarossa trains are the Trenitalia flagship products and travel along the lines between Turin and Salerno, connecting Milan, Bologna, Florence, Rome and Naples along the way, between Naples and Venice, between Milan and Venice and Milan and Bari. The Frecciarossa trains travel along the high speed line between Turin and Salerno, connecting Milan, Bologna, Florence, Rome and Naples along the way. The Frecciarossa offers frequent connections and fast service, traveling on high speed lines while reaching up to 300 km/h.The FrecciargentoThe Frecciargento trains can operate on both high speed and conventional train tracks and reach top speeds of up to 250 km/h. The Frecciargento offers maximum comfort to passengers and a great panoramic view as it passes across long stretches of the most stunning landscapes in Italy.Italy Train Tickets Suggested itineraries:
- Choose any domestic route in Italy!
- The price includes seat reservations!
- Fully electronic issuing process!
Italy Train Tickets Trenitalia e-ticket fare types:
- Milan – Venice – Florence – Rome - Take the Frecciarossa and explore four popular Italian cities.
- From Milan to Venice - Estimated travel time: 2h35m
- From Venice to Florence - Estimated travel time: 2h05m
- From Florence to Rome - Estimated travel time: 1h31m
The least expensive option, offers variable prices depending on time of booking and travel. Ticket exchanges or refunds are not permitted. Note these tickets are available in limited numbers.
- Trenitalia E-ticket Super Economy Fare
Slightly more expensive than the Super Economy fare, and also offering variable prices depending on time of booking and travel. You will have the flexibility to exchange your ticket, in Italy, for another date or time within the same category before your train's departure, by paying the difference between with the Base price. Refunds are not permitted. Note these tickets are available in limited numbers.
- Trenitalia E-Ticket Economy Fare
The base fare lets you have the flexibility to exchange your ticket, in Italy, for another date or time before your train's departure or within 1 hour after departure. Refunds are permitted up to train departure, where a 20% cancellation fee applies.
- Trenitalia E-Ticket Base Fare
On Saturdays two people travel for the price of one adult base fare. Note these tickets are available in limited numbers.
- Trenitalia E-Ticket 2x1 Saturday Fare
One child under the age of 15 travels for free, while up to four accompanying adults pay the base fare. Italy Train Tickets Trenitalia e-ticket discounts:Child discount
- Trenitalia E-Ticket Bimbi Gratis Fare
Children between the ages of 4 and 12, receive a discount on the adult fare. Children under 4 years old who do not occupy a seat travel for free.Italy Train Tickets Frecciarossa classes and services:With 4 different service levels, reclining seats with outlet, complimentary Wi-Fi, modern design, exclusive technology and services, traveling for leisure or business is a complete pleasure.For a unique travel experience, with single wide armchairs and exclusive services, including special meals prepared by famous Italian chefs and a meeting room. Moreover, the access to Frecciaclub lounges at the main high-speed stations is included in the ticket price. Maximum comfort and privacy, with the possibility to book in the Silence Area for a really relaxing travel experience. Moreover, a free welcome service with a drink and a snack is provided at seat.The ideal mix between comfort and value for money; with comfortable leather seats and more room or bulky luggage. Moreover, a free welcome service with a drink and a snack is provided at seat.The advantages of traveling Frecciarossa, within reach of every budget. EasyFood service, to conveniently get food&beverage and a selection of products from the bar coach directly at your seat, is available on the main routes.
Have a bite to eat any time during your trip in the bistro coach located in the middle of the train. Croissants, sandwiches, desserts, fruit salads, yogurts and quiches, as well as hot dishes, salads and delicatessens are available for a pleasant break.Italy Train Tickets Frecciargento classes and services:First Class
- The first class option will take you from Rome to Venice by train in style and premium comfort, offering ample, reclining armchairs with plenty of leg room.
- Enjoy an appetizing welcome drink when you board and a complementary newspaper on the morning route.
- You will also have access to a variety of tasty premium snacks and refreshments served to you at your seat.
- Air-conditioned railcars
- Roomy, comfortable seating
- Onboard food and drink catering
- Power outlets
- TV monitors
- Courtesy lighting
- Storage areas for large items of luggage
- Minimum of 1 restroom per railcar
Italy Train Tickets Seat reservations:Your Trenitalia e-ticket includes travel in a specific seat.Italy Train Tickets E-ticket delivery:Receive your e-ticket as a PDF document, which you can print at home and is valid for travel.Italy Train Tickets Luggage:
- Second class railcars offer standard-comfort reclining seats.
- Though a buffet-style trolley service is available for purchasing snacks and refreshments at your seat, you can also visit the bar/bistro car for a little something more.
Italy Train Tickets Bicycles:
- In addition to regular luggage storage areas located on the trains, your luggage can be delivered almost anywhere in Italy for a small fee.
- The door to door luggage service is available for Frecciarossa and Frecciargento users in the following cities (Turin, Milan, Florence, Bologna, Naples, Rome, Salerno, Venice and Bari).
- At some Frecciarossa stations, porters can be booked to assist with your luggage.
- Different charges may apply and you may be required to pay on the spot for services.
- The total weight of your standard sized pieces of luggage must not exceed 25kg.
- The sum of the three dimensions for the pieces of luggage should not be larger than 250cm.
Italy Train Tickets Animals:
- Regular trains marked with a bicycle sign will accept them on board for a small fee.
- It’s possible to carry your bicycle with you for free if you keep it in an appropriate bicycle bag.
- The bag has to be placed in the designated space on the train.
- Some international trains will also allow you to carry your bicycle.
- The dimension of the bike case cannot exceed 80x110x40 cm.
Italy Train Tickets Accessibility:
- You are allowed to travel with your pet.
- There are no fees for bringing along an animal that remains in its travel container.
- The container must be smaller or equal to 70x30x50cm.
- Larger animals can travel with their owner as long as they have paid the price of a ticket for animals.
Assistance for people with reduced mobility includes services for:Request for assistance can be made by contacting the dedicated Call Center at this local number 199 303060 not less than 24 hours before train departure.Rail Passes for travel in Italy:Eurail Italy Pass
- Mentally handicapped travelers.
- Individuals in a wheelchair.
- Older people.
- Pregnant women.
- Visually impaired.
- Hearing impaired.
Eurail France - Italy Pass
Eurail Greece - Italy Pass
Eurail Italy - Spain Pass
Eurail Select Pass
Eurail Global PassSome top attractions in Italy:The majestic Flavian Amphitheatre was the home of bloody roman spectacles. The construction is one of the largest amphitheatres ever built and stands proudly as a reminder of the Romans’ glory days.Known as the City of Water, Venice is famous for its 3,800-meter long Grand Canal. Try the water buses or the more romantic gondolas to cross part of the city in an experience that can’t be replicated anywhere in the world.
Yes. Pisa’s famous tower is leaning but, it wasn’t built that way by design. When it was under construction, the tower proved to be too much for its foundation and started sinking into the ground. The result is a gravity-defying tower that attracts thousands of curious every year.The Galleria dell'Accademia, is where you can admire what is perhaps the most famous statue in the World, Michelangelo’s original David. The Gallery houses other pieces from Michelangelo such as the unfinished San Matteo as well as paintings from the likes of Andrea Orcagna, Filippo Lippi and Sandro Botticelli.Popular train routes in Italy:
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa
Popular Italian Train Stations:
- Rome – Venice : 3h45m
- Rome – Milan : 2h55m
- Rome – Naples : 1h10m
- Florence – Milan : 1h31m
- Florence – Venice : 2h05m
- Florence – Rome : 1h31m
- Florence – Naples : 2h31m
- Milan – Bologna : 1h02m
- Milan – Venice : 2h35m