BritRail Central Scotland Pass
BritRail Central Scotland Pass
Using a Central Scotland Rover you can see some of the most famous spots in Scotland's central belt. Perfect for ‘days-out’ trips from Glasgow or Edinburgh, the BritRail Central Scotland Pass is the easiest way to discover Scotland.
BritRail Central Scotland Pass Pre-Booking Time
BritRail Central Scotland Pass Features BritRail Central Scotland Features
- Unlimited rail travel between Edinburgh, Glasgow Queen Street, North Berwick, Bathgate, Dunblane, Bridge of Allan, Stirling, the Fife Circle, Markinch, Falkirk and all intermediate stations. Also valid between Edinburgh Waverley, Brunstane and Newcraighall.
- Available only in Adult Standard Class.
- Allows you to explore by hopping on and off the trains as you wish.
- The BritRail Central Scotland Pass is not valid on services timed to depart before 0915 Monday to Friday.
- The BritRail Central Scotland Pass is not valid on special excursion trains, privately owned railways or Glasgow Airport Coach Links.
- BritRail customers can benefit from discounts at top attractions in the UK. Ask at every attraction as you visit.
- The BritRail Central Scotland Pass is now available between Glasgow Central and Edinburgh via Carstairs.
- Travel between Glasgow and Edinburgh is valid on ScotRail services only.
BritRail Central Scotland Pass Eligibility BritRail Central Scotland Eligibility
BritRail Passes are designed for sale overseas by tour operators and travel agencies to persons having their permanent residence outside UK.
BritRail Central Scotland Pass Validity
Valid for any 3 out of 7 consecutive days.
BritRail Central Scotland Pass Discounts
BritRail Central Scotland Discounts
BritRail Central Scotland Pass Conditions of Use
BritRail Central Scotland Pass Refunds
- Refunds will be granted if the unvalidated Pass is returned to the office from which it was purchased within one year from the date of issue, (unless a different time period is specified by your travel agent).
- Passes or tickets must bear no evidence of having been tampered with in any way.
- No refund can be made in Britain.
- No refund can be made if the Pass or Ticket cannot be produced.
- Refunds are not given on validated Passes once the commencement date has been reached.
- Where a Pass forms part of an inclusive Tour Package, it is not separately refundable.
- Where no other cancellation charges are specified by travel agent, the cancellation charge will be a minimum of 15%.
- Special offers are not refundable.
- Neither the Participating Operators nor their Agents can accept any responsibility for any failure in the provision of any special offers included.
- Seat and Sleeper reservations are non refundable.
BritRail Central Scotland Pass Fees and Charges
Reservations are free. On some trains, advance booking is essential.
BritRail Central Scotland Pass Lost Tickets
- BritRail is not responsible for tickets or vouchers, which are lost, stolen, mutilated or destroyed.
- Refunds cannot be authorized in such cases.
- Therefore, travel insurance is recommended.
BritRail Central Scotland Pass More Further Information
BritRail Central Scotland More Further Information