European East Pass - Europe East PassEuropean East Pass
Make your way through picturesque scenery with unlimited train travel in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary.
European East Pass Where Can The Pass Be Used:
Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary
European East Pass Eligibility:
- Residents of Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary are not eligible to purchase and use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be activated within 6 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used. Refunds and Exchanges are subject to a 7% administrative fee per product.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost.
- Prices are subject to change.
European East Pass Discounts:
- Children 4-11
- Children 4-
European East Pass Bonuses & Inclusions:
- Free Benefits
- Reduced Fares
European East Pass Additional Details:
Valid on all direct trains through Germany between Kufstein and Salzburg if passenger does not change or leave the train.
European East Pass Delivery:
This pass is printed on official railway ticket paper that will be shipped to you.
You can select from the available shipping options during checkout.
Please allow sufficient time to receive your pass before your departure.
- Danube river trips with DDSG Blue Danube: scheduled trips Melk - Krems, Vienna-Dürnstein-Vienna (on sunday only), Sight seeing trips by boat in Vienna: 20% reduction. General informations see www.ddsg-blue-danube.at
- Danube river trips by Wurm & Köck (Linz to Passau): special rates General informations see www.wurm-koeck.de
- Free entrance to the ÖBB- lounges in Wien Südbf, Wien Westbf and Saluburg Hbf for 1st class European Eastpass holders. General informations see www.oebb.at
- Swarovsky Crystal Worlds, Wattens, Tirol: special rates Generail information see www.kristallwelten.com
- Children's Railway in Budapest: special local price. More informations at www.gyermekvasut.com
- Double chair-lift in Jánoshegy(Libego): 10% reduction. For more informations, Tel/fax: 00 36 1 3943764
- MÁV Nostalgic Ltd. More informations at www.mavnosztalgia.hu
- Scenic Railway Danube bend (Budapest-Nagymaros-Visegrád): 50% of supplement.
- Scenic Railway Budapest-Esztergom: 50% of supplement.Every Saturday, alternated with each other.
- Scenic Railway Keszthely-Badacsonytomaj (Lake Balaton seasonal)... 50% of supplement.
- Hungarian Railway Heritage Park by motor train from Station Nyugati -50% of entrance-fee (included the motor train ticket) (Seasonal opening hours).
Eurail Pass Benefits in Austria
Eurail Pass Benefits in Czech Republic
Eurail Pass Benefits in Hungary
Eurail Pass Benefits in Slovakia