Scandinavia Rail Pass - Scandinavian Rail Pass
Eurail Scandinavia Pass
Experience Nordic culture with unlimited rail travel in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Take it all in - from Norway’s scenic fjords and Finland’s Arctic adventures, to Sweden’s fashionable design and Denmark’s enchanting Viking history.
Eurail Scandinavian Pass Where Can The Pass Be Used
Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden
Eurail Scandinavian Pass Eligibility
- You can buy a Eurail Pass if you are a resident of a non-European country.
- Residents of Europe, the Russian Federation or Turkey are not eligible to purchase or use this rail pass.
- Rail passes must be activated within 11 months of purchase date at the train station by a railway official.
- The railway official will write the passport number on your rail pass.
- When a saver pass is purchased all travelers in the party must be present when validating the rail pass.
- Rail passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or before using a passholder bonus.
- The date of travel must be entered into the corresponding box on the rail pass by the traveler before boarding the first train of the day or when utilizing a passholder bonus.
- Travelers must either carry a passport or U.S. Military I.D. in order to travel with this rail pass.
- Rail passes are 85% refundable up to 1 year after the purchase date if the rail pass has not been validated or used. Refunds and Exchanges are subject to a 7% administrative fee per product.
- Rail passes are non refundable if lost or stolen except as covered by Rail Protection Plan™.
- Reservations and supplements are not included in the rail pass and are at an additional cost. Reservations, when applicable, must also be bought for children traveling free with an adult traveler.
- Prices are subject to change.
Eurail Scandinavian Pass Pre-booking time
The pass must be validated within 11 months of purchase.
Eurail Scandinavian Pass Discounts
Adult Saver Pass:
Groups of 2 to 5 save 15%. One Saver Pass is used by the group so traveling together is required.
Discount for youth 25 years or younger in 2nd class.
Children 4-11 pay half the adult fare.
Children 4 and under:
Children under the age of 4 travel free.
Eurail Scandinavian Pass Bonuses & Inclusions
If you travel on a Eurail Global Pass, a Eurail Select Pass, a Eurail Regional Pass or a Eurail One Country Pass, you can only use a free benefit on a day which you fill in on your Pass (a travel day). For free passage on international routes, the Eurail Pass must be valid for the country of departure AND the country of arrival. For domestic travel, your Eurail Pass must be valid in the country you travel in.
Eurail Scandinavian Pass Reduced Fares
Please note that reduction benefits do not require the use of a travel day on your Eurail Pass. If traveling at a reduced rate, the travel may take place at any time, provided it is within the overall validity of the Eurail Pass, even if all the travel days in the calendar have been used up. For a reduced passage on international routes, the Eurail Pass must be valid for the country of departure OR the country of arrival. For domestic travel, your Eurail Pass must be valid in the country you travel in.
Eurail Scandinavian Pass Some Trains May Require Passengers To Have A Seat Reservation
Seat reservations may be compulsory or highly recommended on select European trains. The cost for a reservation or supplement is not included in a Eurail Pass and varies depending on the country, type of train and date of purchase/travel. High speed trains and night trains are examples of trains requiring a supplement and reservation.