Eurail 1 Country Balkan FlexiPass Pass - Eurail One Country Balkan FlexiPass Pass - Eurail Balkan FlexiPass PassBalkan FlexiPassTravel with ease on the national rail networks of:
Balkan FlexiPass Pre-Booking Time
Balkan FlexiPass Features
The Balkan Flexipass offers unlimited First Class Rail travel in the following countries: Bulgaria, Greece, Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia (FYRM), Serbia and Montenegro (former Yugoslavia), Romania, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Passholders may also travel on board Attica Group's vessels on the following international sea-lines:
In addition, the Balkan Flexi Pass is accepted on domestic routes operated by the maritime company Attica Group with 30% reduction on the full fare rates in Economy Class.
Adult, Child (4 – 12), Youth (Under 26) and Senior (60+) prices are available.
Passes are also valid in the Suburban “Proastiakos” trains connecting:
The Balkan Flexipass offers additional discounts to pass holders with partner companies. (see ‘more’)
Balkan FlexiPass Eligibility
The Balkan Flexi Pass may be issued to anyone except for residents of the following countries: Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro, Romania, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Balkan FlexiPass Validity
- The pass is available for flexible periods of 5, 10 or 15 travel days within one month
- The Balkan Flexi Pass is not transferable.
- The passenger must contact the issuing office (station or agency) to get the ticket validated by a railway staff who will apply a “Validating Stamp”
- The passenger must enter the date of travel in the corresponding box of the calendar shown on the pass, before boarding the first train.
- The travel days may be used consecutively or non-consecutively.
- The dates must be completed in chronological order, in pen or in ink.
- For travel after 19.00 hours, the passenger must enter the following days date on the calendar.
- On the last day of validity, the passenger must arrive at their destination before 24.00 hours.
- For seat or sleeper reservations, or for access to the additional benefits, or for flight reservations, the ticket issuing office, or, the passenger, must contact/make application to the corresponding Hellenic Railways’ Travel Agencies
- Tickets that have been altered will be confiscated by train personnel and the passenger will be charged the full fare.
- Passengers must be able to present their passports/Identity cards to train personnel on demand.
- N.B. EXCHANGE OF FLIGHT COUPONS IS NOT POSSIBLE AT THE AIRPORT.
- Transportation covered by a pass is subject to the Uniform Rules concerning the Contract for International Carriage of Passengers and Luggage (C.I.V.).
Balkan FlexiPass Discounts
- Children 4-12 pay half the adult fare.
- Children under 4 travel free.
Balkan FlexiPass Conditions of Use
Balkan FlexiPass Refunds
- Handling and/or issuing charges are not refundable. Pass Protection is recommended.
- Unused rail passes are refundable within one (1) year from issue date (or six (6) months from issue date where so stated) provided they have not been validated, have been cancelled and so stamped at a retail station in Europe prior to the beginning of the validation period.
- All refunds are subject to a 15% cancellation charge. Partially used or validated passes are 100% non-refundable.
Balkan FlexiPass Fees and Charges
Holders of the Balkan Flexipass offer have to pay the following charges and supplements:
- - The reservation fare.
- - The supplements for using the IC, ICE or Express trains.
- - The reservation fare for the international trains.
- - The supplements for using the sleeping and berth cars.
Balkan FlexiPass Lost Tickets
There is no refund for passes lost or stolen.
All passengers are strongly recommended to purchase travel insurance before commencing their journey.
Balkan FlexiPass Further Information
Information Traveling in Greece and Italy
A reduction of 30% on the prices of the sea crossing between Italy and Greece and v.v. on the lines.
The route is served by the shipping company
In addition, port taxes have to be paid.
Tel: +30 210 8919130
Domestic Sea Sections in Greece
A reduction of 30% on the official prices of the following sea sections served by the shipping company “ ATTICA GROUP Anek-Superfast Ferries, Blue Star Ferries)”:
Greek Ferry Examples:
Tel : (+30) 210 8919 800
Information Traveling in Bulgaria
The Travel Agency ALMA TOUR-BG Jsc offers to the holders of the Balkan Flexipass a 5% discount to several types of accommodation around Bulgaria.
For Further Information Please Contact
1000 Sofia, 12 Serdika Str.
Tel: ++359 2/ 987 15 44, 981 40 52, 980 17 22, 986 44 04.
Fax: + +359 2/ 980 89 59
1. 1000 Sofia,27 Al. Stambolijski Blvd.
Tel: + +359 2/ 986 56 91, 987 72 33, 988 55 41.
Fax: + +359 2 987 29 67
2. 9000 Varna, 5 Al.Pushkin Str.
Tel: ++ 359 52 630 068
Tel/Fax : ++ 359 52 611 550
1. 9007 Golden Sands
Tel: ++ 359 52/ 355814, 355 862.
Fax: + + 359 52 355 861
2. 8240 Sunny Beach
Tel: + + 359 554 25185.
Fax: ++ 359 554 25209